My client is a hugely respected company within the Rail sector, covering Multidisciplinary Engineering projects all across the UK. They are a growing dynamic business with over 1000+ employees UK Wide and are consistently successful in winning major frameworks and high value projects.
Job title: Design Manager/CEM
Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 Subject to experience (package includes Car/allowance, Healthcare, Pension scheme)
The ideal candidate for this role will be:
- Undertaking the duties of a Design Manager/CEM position,
- Meeting design and construction requirements for major rail projects.
- Experience of working with Tier one contractors
- Meeting network rail standards.
To be a strong candidate you will need:
- Civil, structural is essential
- Multidisciplinary background (knowledge in other discipline is desired M&E, OLE, P-way)
- Expert in using CAD, Excel Systems
- Managing a team of design engineers and sub-contractors.
- Chartership advantageous but not essential.
- Strong proven leadership skills, and working under pressured environments.