Job title: BIM Co-Ordinator/Information Manager
Location: London/Flexible Working/Remote working
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000 plus package
My client is a highly reputable main contractor within Construction, Civils, Rail and Highways. With projects secured UK Wide my client is looking for support in the design team to work on a number of their high profile Rail projects. If you are looking to join a large organization and gain exposure on multi-million pound Rail projects then my client can offer you this fantastic opportunity.
- Strong BIM/Information Management experience
- Well conversed with A-site
- Experience of Information Management process implementation
- Well conversed with Designs/checking with Designers
- Rail experience
- Main contractor background
You will oversee the production of project information models which contain 3D visualizations that bring together data, drawings and schedules associated with the design and construction phase of a project.
You will also be responsible for assisting with tendering documents and involvement with Design.