Job title: Rail Associate Director
Salary: Subject to level of experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a major International Engineering Consultancy. My client has over 10 offices UK wide offering opportunities in each one. With the recent growth in their Rail sector of which they have been selected to work on a number of high-profile projects/frameworks, they are seeking a Senior Rail Director to join the growing team.
- Strong background in Engineering/Design
- Chartered Status
- Undertaken CEM/CRE or Project Management roles on multi-disciplinary Rail projects
- Well conversed with NR/TFL processes
- Strong experience of NEC3 contracts
- Managing Sub-Contractors
- Responsible of delivery/procurement/management of Frameworks
- Contract Management
- Enhancing client and market engagement
- Acting as Project Director on rail projects including planning for and the ongoing management of scope and deliverables; and the briefing of multidisciplinary teams to manage cost, scope, quality, risks, safety, health and environment issues
- Understanding and meeting the client’s business needs to ensure they are confident in our commitment to deliver, including managing information flow between the client and key stakeholders.