Site Location: National Grid, Waltham Cross
Tickets and Qualifications needed: NEBOSH / SMSTS / CPCS Crane Supervisor / Temporary Works Supervisor / National Grid TP137 / National Grid CP – Construction/Civil Engineer degree of equivalent.
Rate of pay: Umbrella PAYE £450.00 a day
• Experienced in project managing National Grid packages within large civil engineering/infrastructure schemes, up to 5m in value.
• Experience in project managing and coordinating complex design and pre-construction stages.
• Adeptness in delivering high level compliance and assurance across all aspects of the project.
• Expert in developing and cultivating a collaborative working relationships with client and stakeholders.
• Excellent leadership, organisational and communication qualities to manage project team of 10-20 people in terms of project outputs as well as team and individual development.
• A great understanding of the process that are required to deliver a National Grid Scheme.