• DV Sole UK National.
• Service performance background
• MS Office skills essential
• Understanding of ITIL beneficial
• Previous Defence experience
• Stakeholder Management
• Understanding of Agile working
Job Description: In this role, you will develop performance measurement frameworks – review key performance indicators (KPIs), goals, user needs and benefits - and analyse the performance of a service or product against these, adapting your approach and framework appropriately and in line with any changes.
You will be response for processing and reviewing all the month billing against the schedules, working closely across the service and programme team. Onboarding new services, you will play a pivotal role in understanding the KPIs/deliverables/schedules for all new services to be delivered working alongside the agile deliver team and transition managers to successful onboard into the reporting and governance regime.
This post may conduct management activity across the following areas:
• Managing suppliers reporting, through close working with Customer Services and commercial teams;
• Analysing and validating supplier performance from an end-to-end context;
• Reporting end to end performance to provide an authoritative view of Defence Digital service performance, including any DD managed aspects;
• Service payment analysis, verification and regulation influencing service usage;
• Live service risk management governance, articulate any identified service risks to the service owners and associated governance boards;
• Supplier compliance assurance/governance against the commercial schedules;
• Ad Hoc service reporting – self-service, building relationship with PMO and the developing management information (MI) reporting tooling;
• Lead the generation of new MI reporting for Above Secret Infra Services, linking to the developing Svc Book;
• Identify and lead an audit activity required against the schedules and services.
Clearance: Due to security and information access restriction, the role is only open to a sole UK national with active DV clearance.