THIS IS A PART TIME ROLE 24 HOURS A WEEK
The Cadet Training Centre, Frimley Park is the National Training Centre for the Combined Cadet Force and the Army Cadet Force. The majority of instruction is carried out for students from these organisations attending week long residential courses. Courses normally assemble mid Sunday afternoon and disperse PM Fridays. There are in addition 10-12 weekend conferences scheduled throughout the year.
Responsible to the Quartermaster for the assisting in the efficient running of the accommodation facilities. The Mess Hand position acts as an ambassador of Cadet Training Centre and requires a polite professional manner. Smart uniform as provided or equivalent, is to be worn at all times.
1. To maintain all areas to the high standards required in accordance with CTC Cleaning Schedule 1.
2. Report all breakages or discrepancies in your area daily by entering them in the Fault Report Book. Outstanding repairs should be notified to the QM by 1100 hrs each Friday.
3. Classrooms are to be checked for cleanliness daily.
4. Classrooms are to be prepared as per course training programme.
5. The Indoor Miniature Range is to be checked weekly for cleanliness, faults and damage.
6. HQ Offices and working areas to be checked for cleanliness daily.