Job title: Quantity Surveyor – My client is also interested in hearing from Intermediate Quantity Surveyors
Location: Hertfordshire – ideally suited to those based around Stevenage, Luton, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge and St Albans
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus company benefits such as on going training and development
My client is a highly reputable Blue-chip main contractor. Operating within Highways, Rail, Water and Utilities they are a notable name within the industries acting as a Principle Contractor. Employing over 3000 employees UK wide my client is best placed to offer career enhancing opportunities as well as ongoing training and development.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in major Gas Distribution works across the East of England, London and West Midlands. The work will involve planning and delivering the annual network programme for the East of England.
- Min 3 years Quantity Surveying experience in Construction industry
- Well conversed with contracts such as NEC3, ECC and ECSC
- HNC/BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Holds RICS Membership or nearing completion
- Main Contractor background
- Application of Payments
- Monthly Valuations/Reporting/Forecasting
- Providing Contractual Advice
- Interfacing with Project Teams
- Management of Variations, Delays and Extension times