Job Title: Mechanical Gas Engineer
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
An excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Gas Engineer to join our clients team in their Manchester location. You will need to possess a suitable engineering qualification (Degree/HND or equivalent) and either Chartered or actively working towards Chartered Status. You will need to be experienced within the UK’s gas industry and experienced in designing / planning MP / IP gas infrastructure.
What you’ll be doing:
• Producing Feasibility Studies and Conceptual designs on UK Gas projects, including pipelines and AGI's.
• Producing Mechanical / Gas Engineering Detailed Designs on UK gas projects across all pressure tiers.
• Liaise with multidiscipline teams, including CAD Technicians.
• Support Project Manager with project delivery and Design Coordination.
• Liaise with clients to ensure resolution of design queries.
• Keeping updated records to keep track of scheme progress.
• Provide technical support to the project.