Cumbria based hybrid role.
Our Nuclear client is currently looking for a Training Co-Ordinator who will be eligible to obtain an SC clearance.
The successful candidate will:
1. Maintain accurate training record system in designated business area to demonstrate compliance.
2. Track training needs and training qualifications and provide proactive training prompts for training needs, training events, etc.
3. Co-ordinate and be pro-actively involved in the development of the annual training need forecast for the Directorate for both onsite and offsite training and support development of the Directorate-specific and site-wide annual training schedule for approval by line management. Maintain the schedule and track progress to the schedule throughout the year.
4. Integrate training schedules into the operating schedules of the directorate.
5. Schedule personnel for training and continuing training.
6. Create and maintain meaningful and visible training reports and KPI’s as required.
7. Alert training management to training issues.
8. Provide analysis of student feedback data to show current trends to the business.
9. Provide training system advice, guidance and training.
10. Perform self checks and self assessments.
11. Support instructors with classroom or laboratory set-up and tear down.
12. Support instructors in ensuring supplies are ready and available for courses.
13. Compile student feedback into meaningful reports for instructors and management.
14. Maintain positive and effective working relationships with team, colleagues and customers
- General administration background
- Good customer services skills
- Willing to learn and progress
- IT literate
- Strong working ethic
No exact training experience required-full training will be given to candidates when starting.