Our client is a Tier 1 contractor looking to hire a Senior Quantity Surveyor with highways/civil engineering experience for a large-scale infrastructure project. The projects Are located across Norwich, Peterborough, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire, must be able to travel across multiple sites.
- UK, East Midlands, Nottinghamshire
- Full time
• Civil engineering background with highways/roads experience
• Ability to travel across sites
• Health & safety regarding construction or civil engineering
• NEC 3/4 option C experience
• Professional qualification such as MCIOB or MRICS, ideally an incorporated member, working towards full membership
• Attend weekly progress and risk reduction meetings with the client and subcontractors.
• Apply the principles of ‘Doing the right thing’ in maximising value and profit.
• Be available to assist estimating and bid teams with contractual expertise.
• Be a key on-site member of the commercial team.
• Management of subcontract works packages including, interim assessments of the amount due and subsequent change management.
• Produce and issue all commercial notices, to both the Client and Subcontractors, as required by the form of contract.
020 7531 5757 (Offline)
- Date: 18.09.2023
- Deadline: 18.10.2023
- Quote ref: 100342/27463