Wednesday 4th November 2015
With the general election now passed and the new Conservative government established, the Construction News Summit is perfectly timed to explore what they will do to stimulate growth in UK construction industry.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Construction News Summit is one of the industry’s largest gathering of politicians, public and private sector clients, investors, main contractors and supply chain leaders, who come together to discuss the outlook for the next parliament. In 2014 the event brought together over 300 industry leaders, 22 CEOs from main contractors, 19 major clients and 3 front bench politicians.
Why attend the 2015 Construction News Summit?
Whether you are seeking clarity on the political or economic landscape, pipeline updates from major clients or insight from industry leading CEOs, then the Construction News Summit is a critical event for you to attend in 2015.
* Meet with 300+ attendee including front-line politicians, clients, investors and contractors.
* Position your business at the heart of the debate on how the industry will change in the next five years.
* Connect with CEOs and directors of the UK’s largest contractors to understand the challenges they face.
* Develop your business plan through greater knowledge of project pipelines in the public and private sectors.
* Seek innovative solutions to cost pressures on the industry and how technology can improve delivery.
* Hear from leaders of the new government as they outline their strategies for the construction industry and how they will affect public and private sector investment.
* Pinpoint where CEOs see their business in five years’ time and their strategies to achieve it.
* Access clients, developers and contractors procuring work.
* Gain competitive insight and advantage in key sectors including commercial and infrastructure.
As the construction market continues to recover and with eyes on the results of the general election, why not join in on November 4th to gain clarity on future project pipelines and influence decision makers from across the political and industry landscape.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: Summit cnplus