It is a crucial time for sustainability in water: the government has issued its 25 Year Environment Plan, Water Resource Management Plans are being submitted, and we are in the midst of PR19 strategy.
The 2018 WWT Sustainable Water Conference will take place on the 18th of September 2018 in Birmingham and will assess how we can progress with the government's plans, where the industry is staking its claims and how to make 2019 a year of action for the environment.
Experts speakers at the 2018 event include:
- Sarah Hendry, Director of water and floods, Defra
- Ed Mitchell, Director of environment and sustainability, Pennon Group
- Pete Fox, Director of water, land & biodiversity, Environment Agency
- Diane Mitchell, Chief environment adviser, National Farmers Union
- Alex Plant, Director of regulation, Anglian Water
- Hannah James, Lead advisor, sustainability, Yorkshire Water & Kelda Group
- Yvette de Garis, Head of environmental regulation, Thames Water
- Susan Twining, Chief land use policy adviser, CLA
- Hannah Freeman, Chair, Blueprint for Water
- James Peacock, Product manager, Wessex Water
- Petrina Rowcroft, Technical director, policy & appraisal, AECOM
- Matt Crossman, Head of water and flooding policy, National Infrastructure Commission
Book your ticket here.