Wednesday 9th September 2015
Holiday Inn, Birmingham, UK
The 3rd Annual Utility Week HR Forum once again brings together HR, training, recruitment and people development professionals in a unique forum aimed specifically at the utilities sector.
ABOUT THE EVENT
With market reform on the horizon for water companies and the energy sector still feeling the effects of opening the market to competition there is much change afoot for utilities.
The 3rd Annual Utility Week HR Forum once again brings together HR, training, recruitment and people development professionals in this unique forum. The utilities sector needs to stay ahead of the curve by attracting the right skills, encourage diversity in the workforce, diverse backgrounds and manage the benefits, rewards and training of employees already in place.
The programme includes talks from leading HR figures at Thames Water, Kier Services, Centrica,United Utilities, Opus Energy and South East Water amongst others.
Attend this one-day event to discover:
* How best to prepare for market reform and deal with the after effects
* The methodology behind driving culture change in the utilities industry
* Ways to develop and promote from within for increased talent retention
* What can be done to revamping the image of utilities and grow the talent pool
* Leading HR case studies covering training, diversity inclusion and cost-reduction