The Buildings Maintenance Show 2017 will take place at Manchester Central in Petersfield, (M2 3GX) on 1-2 February 2017.
The Maintenance Show is a 2-day event offering an exhibition and conferences with fantastic additional features such as a networking drinks reception, a variety of CPD accredited seminars and multiple case studies and workshops.
This UK's leading buildings maintenance event brings together policy-makers, key decision makers and suppliers from across the public and private UK maintenance & FM markets.
The Maintenance Show represents an exceptional opportunity to discover state-of-the-art buildings maintenance related products and services, to establish working relationships with leading organisations and solve some of the problems faced by the maintenance & FM industry today.
The rich conference programme includes the following talks and seminars:
The first day will cover:
- Buildings maintenance, changing the conversation from cost to value
- Case studies at the NHS will be described during the Healthcare session
- A speech on the Life Cycle Costing followed by a case study detailing the maintenance of a +700.000 m2 school infrastructure during the education session.
- A talk on the changing UK construction sector – trends, opportunities and threats and the crucial missing ingredient of collaborative working.
- Life Cycle Costing and optimising design for lower energy costs through insightful case studies
The second day will cover:
- Protecting buildings through security by Gavin Jones, Associate Director at BRE
- The whole life approach of buildings and FM’s involvement in the discussions of new buildings design and construction.
- How to ‘Integrate FM into BIM’; making the most of BIM in operation.
The Buildings Maintenance Show 2017 will host the following key speakers:
- Steve Adams, Managing Director, Clockwork IT Ltd
- John Allwork, Head of Estates Operations Support Services [Estates & Facilities], The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
- Jon Amron, Regional Commercial Director, Rointe
- Ian Ashworth, Project Director, AECOM
- Phil Burgess, Head of Pre-Construction, Seddon
- Simon Checkley, Chief Commercial Officer, Kykloud
- Kath Fontana, Managing Director, ISS Technical Services
- Andy Green ARICS, ACIBSE, ABIFM, AIAM, Director, Faithful+Gould
- Jo Harris, Business Manager SCG, BSRIA
- Steve Hawke, Area Sales manager, Yeoman Shield
- Gavin Jones, Associate Director, BRE Global
- Paul Kingsmore, Director of Services, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Adrian Lee, National Sales Manager, Kemper UK & Ireland Ltd
- Claire Lowe, Director of Estates & Facilities, Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Haniyeh Mohammadpourkarbasi, Low Carbon Quantity Surveyor, Beverley Clifton Morris (BCM)
- Philippe Monserez, Chief Design & Build Officer, AG Real Estate
- Brian Morris, Managing Director, Beverley Clifton Morris (BCM)
- Karl Redmond, Commercial & Finance Director, Enable by Design
- James Ryan, Project Director, Currie & Brown
- Rishi Sharma, Senior Consultant Facilities Management, AECOM
- Dale Sinclair, Director of Technical Practice, AECOM
- Wayne Terry, Head of Business Development, Building Engineering Services Association (BESA)
- Don Ward, Chief Executive, Constructing Excellence
- And many more…
The wide range of speakers and topics covered mean this event is relevant to all Maintenance & FM industry professionals.
Social media: be active on Twitter by following @MaintenanceShow and mentioning them in your updates.
Maintenance Show Prices:
There are no booking fees to attend this event, so don’t delay book your place today! - http://www.maintenanceshow.com/event-registration/
Are you interested in finding new career opportunities in maintenance and FM? We have hundreds of maintenance & FM job opportunities on display at Anglo.com.