ABOUT THE EVENT
The Energy Project Management forum will unite 100+ executive and mega project leaders. The energy and Oil & Gas event’s participants will come from the leading Oil & Gas and Energy companies and will share their knowledge and experiences on EPC Project life-cycle from preliminary studies and design (FEED) to construction. The dynamics of project management will be studied in-depth through comprehensive case studies, training sessions, seminars, conferences and networking sessions.
The real-world case studies will relate to:
- Effective Contract & Commercial Management for Successful Project Delivery
- Monitoring Negotiations to Mitigate Risk in Multiple Party Contracts
- The role of effective relationship management in successful large oil and gas projects
- Aligning expectations between owners and EPC contractors
- Evaluate future market trends, future opportunities by participating in the business dinner
- Increase the quality of your project delivery by understanding how each department is involved in the concept of completion phases of an EPC project.
- Develop critical decisions impacting cost and schedule throughout the project cycle
- Develop Cross-linking management planning phases with stakeholders’ engagement activities
- Exploring Challenges of Managing Highly Innovative Projects (Renewable Industry)
These case studies will deliver full Investigations of project process and coordination on performance from proposal to delivery.
WHY ATTEND THE PROJECT MANAGEMENT FORUM 2017
This international project management conference will cover the following themes:
- The role and value of contracts
- The changing energy industry needs
- Effectively determining the rate of success
- Execution models of international engineering & construction projects
- Challenges of risk and cost management in complex projects
- Effective financial risk management in Energy EPC projects through stakeholder engagement
- Decisions impacting cost and schedule throughout the project cycle
- Cross-linking management planning
REGISTER TO THIS EVENT
The 4th Annual C-Level EPC Project Management Event 2017 is taking place in London from 27th to 29th September 2017.
This EPC Project Management Forum is not free. You can register your attendance by emailing: email@example.com
Early bird Standard tickets are available by 15th July for only £1,995.
ORGANISER OF THE ENERGY EVENT:
The OPEX Group organises around 300 events on an annual basis. The events range from training courses, through to elite conferences and on to large exhibitions on the international platform.