The HVAC 2017 show will take place at NEC Birmingham, North Avenue, on 10-12 October 2017.
The HVAC 2017 show is all about heating, ventilation and air conditioning, and offers an array of features for trade visitors to benefit from throughout the three days.
This year, the world-renowned Genting International Casino at Resorts World Birmingham will be teaming up with UK Construction Week to organise an entertaining and relaxing Casino Night.
In addition, the Beer Festival will once again be the centre of festivities at this year’s UK Construction Week as it was a big hit with 2016 exhibition visitors. Attendees and exhibitors will be able to choose from a range of 30 beers whilst enjoying a variety of hot foods, live music and entertainment.
From the educational HVAC hub to the Business Advice centre for all professionals, visitors can gain inspiration from key seminars, CPD hubs and live demonstrations to the Innovation Trail, hold exclusive consultations with key exhibitors, and network with industry peers under one roof.
There will be a variety of seminars tackling different issues facing today’s industry, including:
- The collaborative commercial construction supply chain
- Can we solve the worsening construction skills crisis?
- Mind the gaps - now more than ever we must tackle productivity, innovation, investment, talent and skills
- Getting training right
- The Heat Networks: Code of Practice for the UK – How does it affect you?
- Are we losing the war for talent?
- A Tale of Three Cities: Why the Northern Powerhouse has become more important for post-referendum Britain
- Panel discussion: Narrowing the skills and diversity gap
- How will the F-Gas phase-down impact product specification?
- Announcement of IRWIN®’s annual Nominate a Tradesperson competition winner
- From “H&S” to health, safety and wellbeing
- More than Worth it: The RIBA’s ‘Working with Architects’ panel discussion
- Keep Building: Housing in post referendum Britain
- How can we drive innovation in construction materials in post Brexit Britain?
- Spot the difference - what does a good and bad building looks like
- Comfort, convenience and cost – water softener opportunities fact and fiction
- Panel discussion: The Future of Heat Pumps
- Ventilation - The bottom line
- Utilising construction product data to deliver sustainable buildings
- Optimising building performance through collaborative HVAC and envelope design
- Ventilation in New Homes
- The benefits of Combined Heat and Power in your building
- Ventilation and overheating in multi residential buildings – Are they linked?
- Making Building Services Insulation Work For You
The wide range of speakers and topics covered mean this event is relevant to all HVAC industry professionals including HVAC installers, engineers, contractors, specifiers and architects.
There are no booking fees to attend this event, so don’t delay - book your place today!
Click here for all job opportunities in HVAC.