07 Mar 2017 – 09 Mar 2017
Excel, London, UK
Ecobuild 2017 is a leading event for built environment professionals attracting dozens of thousands of senior level professionals, decision-makers and influencers gathered to discover an exciting range of interactive and innovative attractions, live demonstrations, the latest built environment solutions in action, plus a huge choice of official partner events.
Every year Ecobuild attracts thousands of sustainable design, construction and energy professionals. This year’s theme being Regeneration, Ecobuild will take the form of an immersive city, with a regeneration drive running through the middle of the exhibition and linking all relevant aspects through the installation of a main street, distinct destinations and special feature attractions.
Ecobuild brings a mix of suppliers that display new and innovative products and services and contribute to a programme set to inspire, inform and the entire built environment with solutions to build better communities.
Over the past ten years Ecobuild has cemented its position as the sustainable design, construction and energy marketplace for the new build, refurb, commercial and domestic buildings.
- Discover ideas driving growth, innovation, collaboration and economic advantage for a more sustainable future.
- See something completely different, in the immersive experience at the Campus, where disruptive, surprising, stimulating design, and new ways of working, breaking moulds and new thresholds will be celebrated.
- Ecobuild is the platform for leaders including UK-GBC, World Green Building Council and Green Construction Board to discuss the latest political directions and the role of industry.
- Get informed on the biggest ever investment in UK infrastructure – essential against a backdrop of flooding, water scarcity and urban population change. You'll meet, engage with and learn from the key players delivering that investment – to understand their challenges and what opportunities are opening up for your business.
- Get to grips with new wellbeing standards and impending legislation including new minimum energy performance standards at Performance Lab.
- Start-ups get the opportunity to exhibit within Start-up city at Ecobuild from as little as £1,250 and be visible to the entire construction community in Ecobuild’s extensive PR and marketing campaign.
- A series of seminars, debates and practical sessions around core sustainability thinking will take place at City Hall, attracting built environment professionals seeking information, inspiration and tangible evidence for why sustainability is the future of commercial construction.
Key seminar themes will include:
- Disruptive innovation
- Setting science-based targets in the built environment sector
- Real life health & wellbeing case studies
- Business case for green building
- A focus on regeneration and retrofit
- Innovative retrofit
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: www.ecobuild.co.uk