- UK, South East, Hampshire, Liphook
- to £350 per day, Full time, Contract
Municipal Urban Engineering Jobs
Browse postings for civil engineers and technical staff who have experience in projects concerning the infrastructure for towns, cities or local government. Opportunities posted require the expertise of individuals to support a number of municipal engineering and urban engineering projects including the design, construction and maintenance of public bridges, footpaths and pavements, lighting, roads, water networks, public spaces, public transport networks and waste management systems.
Municipal Urban Job Disciplines
Here are the very latest engineering and technical opportunities from leading employers, spanning the full spectrum of the urban engineering subsector. Vacancies advertised cover all job disciplines including design, construction, engineering, health and safety, quality assurance, maintenance, operations management, project engineering and project management.
- UK, East of England, Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
- to £55,000 per year, Full time, Permanent
- UK, South West London
- from £28,000 to £30,000 per year, Full time, Permanent
- UK, East of England, Hertfordshire, Rickmansworth
- to £60,000 per year, Full time, Permanent