Search criteria

Change Management

Change Management Jobs

Search all of the latest Change Management jobs today on Anglo.com. We advertise vacancies with some of the UK's leading engineering companies. Anglo Technical Recruitment offers engineering recruitment services specialising in a number of technical and engineering disciplines. Register your CV or contact us today to speak to one of our experienced consultants to keep updated with the latest job opportunities in Civil & Structural, Water, Energy, Building Services and Construction industries.

3 jobs found

Project Controls Engineer

  • UK, West Midlands, Birmingham
  • from £44,000 to £48,000 per year, Full time, Permanent
Our client is a major engineering and project management consultancy who has been rapidly growing within various sectors and who is looking for multiple experienced professionals to join them on permanent basis. This role is for a Project Roles Engineer to join their team in Birmingham. Job Description: Some of the main responsibilities for this role include: - Work closely with the Lead Project Controls Manager and/or Head of Project controls to improve/sustain operating policies,

Project Control Manager

  • UK, West Midlands, Birmingham
  • from £44,000 to £45,000 per year, Full time, Permanent
Our client is a major design, engineering and project management consultancy who has been rapidly growing within various sectors and who is looking for multiple experienced professionals to join them on permanent basis. This role is for a Project Roles Manager to join their team in Birmingham. Job Description: The main responsibilities for this role include: - Establish and manage the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) and lead the Project Control deliverable to collate monthly

Junior Project Manager

  • UK, London
  • to £400 per day, Full time, Contract
This contract with our Central Government Client is for a Junior Project Manager for 10 months. The role is located in London and requires 40% of time in office and the other 60% working from home. This role has a pay rate of £400/Day umbrella. Job Description: Role is a junior PM, this role is working within the HR function, they have a number of process improvements/identified issues that they would like support with, is putting these into a project workstream. This role requires
Please wait. Loading

Let employers find you.

Upload a CV - it only takes a few seconds

Filter
This website uses cookies to enhance your user experience. By continuing to use this site, you consent to our use of these cookies. See our Cookie Policy.