An excellent job opportunity has arisen for an IT graduate to join our ever-expanding recruitment team in London. Due to our continued growth, we`re looking for a bright and determined entry-level professional to help support our recruitment business, specialising in the IT industry. The ideal candidate will join the team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant with a view to eventually becoming a Recruitment Consultant. For motivated individuals, Anglo will provide many opportunities to develop personally and professionally to help establish a successful career.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
• Developing a deep understanding of the IT sector with regards to clients, competitors and technical requirements for candidates.
• Candidate acquisition through a variety of methods including job boards, referrals, headhunting and social media, building up a specialist candidate network and registering them onto Anglo`s in-house database.
• Generating a network of jobseeker connections through relationship building and ensure all candidates are subsequently registered with Anglo and their details and CV are uploaded onto our company database.
• Interviewing and assessing prospective candidates over the telephone and shortlisting relevant candidates against the requirements of our clients.
• Organising interviews and delivering feedback.
• Taking references for candidates and ensuring their eligibility to work in the UK in line with compliance requirements.
• Managing the offer process through negotiation and subsequently closing placements for temporary and permanent positions.
• Adhering to clients` service level agreements and KPIs.
• Retaining clients through exceptional account management (training will be provided).
• Working in a team to boost productivity and aiding the senior consultants in their day to day recruiting.
• Taking full ownership of vacancies where required.
• Undertaking research and analysis to identify potential clients, new markets and revenue generating opportunities.
This really is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and as such we offer:
- Full on-the-job training.
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Comprehensive in-house training.
- Guidance under a mentor.
- Day-to-day support working closely with your line manager who will support you.