Our public sector client are currently looking for a Technical Architect to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 31.03.2022 - possibility of extension
Pay Rate to Candidate: £549 per day – Umbrella rate
TOP 3 REQUIRMENTS ON A CV
1) AWS and azure
2) Admin aspects
3) Policy’s and patterns
• Demonstrable evidence regarding leadership in the development of system and solution architectures utilising public cloud services and the management and optimisation of cloud infrastructure.
• You will be required to make credible technical decisions and communicate with sensitivity and diplomacy to ensure the right technical direction is followed.
• Experience of leading and delivering technical change, challenging the status-quo, anticipat-ing problems and monitoring implementation progress.
• Experience delivering across a large and complex domain of work in terms of transaction and data volumes, technology complexity and number of active users.
• Experience with management and administration of Public Cloud vendors, including definition of guardrails, monitoring, cost optimisation, service optimisation, sustainability, definition of patterns and security management.
• Experience of architecting large-scale solutions on both public cloud offerings and private in-frastructure arrangements.
• Experience of delivering interoperability solutions, exploiting patterns and technologies e.g. API management solutions, would be desirable.
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: Friday 5th November, 2pm.