Ministry of Justice (MOJ) ( 1 jobs)
UK, Central London,
102 Petty France
- to £542 per day
- Contract , 6 months
- Full time
• Be instrumental in the design of an organisation-wide Enterprise Performance Framework.
• Collaborate effectively with HMCTS services and other stakeholders to refine the EPF to fit business and user needs.
Deliver the design of an Enterprise Performance Framework (EPF)
Alongside the Design Lead, deliver the design of an Enterprise Performance Framework which aligns with the organisation’s strategic aims and promises. This work includes;
• Designing specific metrics for HMCTS services, ensuring that key areas such as Accessibility & Inclusion and Channel Shift are built in.
• Establishing and justify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Identifying the data sitting behind the metrics and KPIs. Using existing analysis, establish the availability of this data.
Research and requirements gathering
• Conduct research and customer engagement to support the design of the EPF. This work could include:
o Conducting workshops with internal stakeholders to identify suitable metrics and KPIs.
o Analyse EPF requirements against existing ‘as is’ state.
o Researching best-practice KPIs in other organisations.
o Identifying compulsory data sharing/reporting to external organisations.
Champion the EPF work with key stakeholders Stakeholders include (but are not limited to):
• HMCTS senior management
• Service managers
• User researchers
• SMEs in channel shift, accessibility/inclusion etc.
• Analysis & Reporting team
• Technology work stream
Provide input and advice to technology work stream
• Once the framework reaches implementation stage, provide input to the technology work stream to ensure implementation reflects the design and aligns with strategic aims.
CV Submission Deadline: 14/02/2018 @16.15.
● It is essential that the candidate has the following skills and experience:
- Experience of designing metrics and KPIs;
- Experience of managing, producing or working with performance frameworks;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent teamworking and inter-personal skills
- Experience of facilitating workshops and meetings with stakeholders
● It would be desirable if the candidate could demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of customer surveying techniques
- Knowledge and experience of data visualisation techniques
- Experience of turning complex data into usable insight.
- Data analysis qualification
- Experience of working with the courts and tribunals service, within the legal community or justice sector;
Specialisms The post holder should draw on previous professional experience to input into the project. This should include:
• Experience of designing or reporting on KPIs.
• Experience of managing and delivering projects.
• Experience of presenting outputs to audience of various levels of seniority.
• Report to EPF Design Lead
- Quote ref: 990039/27155