Our client a central government department are currently looking for a Solutions Architect to join their team on a 6 months contract based in Milton Keynes and paying £750pd outside IR35.
• Experience of leading on cross functional requirements and solution development. Ability to understand global business needs, convey options and recommend best way forward in a clear, compelling and succinct way in written and verbal communications.
• Expert knowledge of Oracle Cloud solutions within a multi-supplier, multi-tenancy, multi-release, central government context.
• Strong influencing skills, with the ability to land key decisions with senior leaders and key business stakeholders.
• Broad knowledge of ERP, HCM and Payroll solutions in the Oracle Fusion product set
• Strong bias for action and a “solution orientated” attitude
• Able to work closely across a diverse multi-workstream programme team to expeditiously deliver results
• Good attention to detail and an ability to analyse and use data in decision making
• Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
• Experience identifying, diagnosing and resolving issues independently; taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
• Anticipates need to re-prioritize; can shift gears and comfortably makes decisions based on new information
• TOGAF qualified or equivalent is an advantage