Our Blue chip contractor is currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer for a 9-12 months contract at £360pd PAYE.
Duration: 9-12 months
As a Software Engineer, you will develop, modify, and maintain elements of services that people see and interact with at Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
You will work with agile, multidisciplinary teams, collaborating with Delivery Managers, User Researchers, Business Analysts, Test Automation Engineers, Technical Architects, and other Software Engineers to deliver world-class services designed for the people who use them.
You will follow TDD principles and be responsible for the operational stability and resilience of the products you build. You’ll place an emphasis on assurance automation and CI/CD principles to deliver quality outcomes in line with DWP engineering strategy and industry best-practice.
· At least 3 years working within an agile team environment
· Java - Spring Boot
· Build tool - Maven
· TDD - JUnit
· NoSQL database experience (familiarity with MongoDB is beneficial)
· CI - Git
· CI/CD tooling – GitLab CI
· Microservices and Event driven architecture.
· Experience of working with containers
Nice to have: