This contract with our Central Government Client is 6 months long. The role is located in London, Milton Keynes, or East Kilbride for 2 days a week with the other 3 working from home.
The Service Partner is a position within the IT Service Management department, reporting into the Senior Service Partner.
The Service Partner is responsible for day-to-day relationships with business and product stakeholders, acting as the ‘front-door’ into the IT Service Management organisation for business and product stakeholders.
The Service Partner is responsible, for the product and business functions they are aligned to, for:
• Acting as a single point of contact, providing an escalation route for ITSM issues impact the functions and products as required.
• Managing service expectations with customers and escalating to the Senior Service Partner when appropriate.
• Managing stakeholders, building effective relationships, including with third parties as appropriate, translating technical language or issues to non-technical colleagues.
• Tracking operational needs, end-user satisfaction, productivity measurements, reviewing insights with appropriate stakeholders, identifying improvements and proposed solutions through to implementation, sharing wider themes and trends with the Senior Service Partner.
• Identifying and highlighting incoming demand requirements to key stakeholders.
• Supporting and promoting governance within the company, including third party suppliers as appropriate.