Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Senior PMO on a 3 month contract paying £500 P/D Inside IR35.
Senior PMO/Project support
Contract Length: 3 months
Location: Remote/Home based
IR35: In Scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: ££500 per day Umbrella
As Senior Project/PMO Support you will:
• Show a positive approach to keeping the whole team’s efforts focused whilst aligning activities to contribute to wider organisation priorities.
• Work with others to identify areas for improvement and simplify processes to use fewer resources.
Identify capability gaps, and continuously seek and act on feedback to improve own and teams’ performance.
• Use sound judgement, evidence and knowledge to arrive at accurate, expert and professional decisions and advice.
• Take ownership for results by working to agreed goals and activities and dealing with challenges in a responsive and constructive way.
• Have the ability to communicate confidently both verbally and in writing to manage interactions with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
• Plan, organise and manage times and activities effectively to deliver high quality performance.
You’ll be/ have:
• Extensive PMO/project support experience
• Strong organisational skills supported by robust planning and prioritisation ability
• Excellent leadership skills – able to hold others to account for delivery, and give appropriate levels of support in order to succeed
• Tactical and strategic judgement – the ability to constructively challenge colleagues and agree a way forward when delivery is off-track
• The ability to analyse, interpret and use data and information from a variety of sources to produce coherent reports for senior management and ensuring stakeholders are informed.
• Extensive experience of working on own initiative, using prioritisation skills and ability to deliver at pace and to tight timescales
• The ability to work effectively across Departmental and other boundaries.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills supported by robust planning and prioritisation.
• Experience of working with and leading key stakeholders towards Commercial solutions that give a balance of optimal commercial performance whilst delivering on business strategy
• Experience using Microsoft Project and Microsoft Teams
It would also be great to have;
• Experience within Public sector/Government
• Some commercial understanding
Security Clearance: BPSS (Basic Disclosure)
CV Deadline: ASAP