Role: Senior Interaction Designer / Digital UX Designer Senior
Contracting Authority: Government Client
Location: minimum 2 days a week in office
• Specialise in designing interactions and interfaces for digital services.
• Working part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Working alongside other designers such as front end developers, researchers and software engineers
• Define elements – layout, design patterns, controls and actions.
• Work with different types of content and user-led interactions.
• Work across digital and non-digital channels.
• Be familiar with the technical side of design.
• Have demonstrable experience of working from a digital perspective and experience of sketching, prototyping and iterative design.
• Have demonstrable experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
• Have demonstrable experience of using a user-centred design approach and of explaining design decisions and communicating ideas in a way that other people understand.
• Be able to lead a workshop and help the design process work effectively, plan user research, interpret research and data.
• Have demonstrable experience of handling constructive criticism of your work and constructively reviewing other people’s work.
• Have demonstrable experience of putting forward the case for design to senior stakeholders and product owners and working at pace in an agile environment.
• Have demonstrable experience of working in technical teams in complex environments.
• Have a design-related degree or experience on a product, interaction or UX design role.
Minimum Requirement: Candidates will need provide work samples
• Have experience of working directly with front-end code to update prototypes – skills in HTML, CSS and java script aren’t essential, but all our designers learn the basics.
• Be able to write for user interfaces.
Security Clearance: BPSS but should be eligible to obtain SC. Candidates should be eligible to apply for Security Check (SC) clearance. Application will be sponsored by client if successful.
Interview Process: Skype/MS Teams