Our public sector client is currently looking for a Section Planner for a Wimbledon based 12 months contract at £320 inside IR35.
Role: Section Planner, Administrator
Contract Length: 12 months
Location: Wimbledon. No remote working. Want candidate in the office at the depot
Pay Rate to Candidate: £320 Umbrella
Person must be from a rail background with SSWOP.
No requirement for PTS.
Security Clearance: BPSS
Providing leadership and subject matter expertise in strategic _ operational planning to the service line and to deliver core and new programmes and projects for planning and transformation services. Ensure programmes and projects are delivered within budgets. Lead, develop and motivate professional team of SMEs. To be a designated an account service line lead.
1. Plan and optimise all agreed work activities for the section.
2. Accurately update systems, databases and records as required.
3. Produce Safe System of Work plans.
4. Submit green zone access and isolation requests.
5. Produce draft quarterly plans.
6. Manage weekly Plan-Do-Review meetings.
7. Represent Section Managers at planning meetings.
8. Collate and maintain infrastructure maintenance records.
9. Administration of rosters and timesheets.
10. Support the administration of the Assessment in The Line process.
11. Set up and maintain efficient filing systems for the Section(s) paying particular attention to confidentiality where necessary and also those documents deemed to be safety critical.
12. Undertake general office administration duties for the Section Manager using a range of knowledge and skills to provide effective support.