Our government client is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for initially 3 months contract at £500pd inside IR35.
Role: Salesforce Developer
Contract Length: 3 months initially
Location: Swindon (can be 100% remote)
Pay Rate to Candidate: up to £500/day UMB
Salesforce Developer experience is most important (3 years)
• Salesforce Lightning
• jMeter - Testing
• Certified Salesforce Developer Admin 201, App Builder, Salesforce Platform Developer 1, Platform Developer II
The Salesforce Developer will work with other Salesforce consultants, customers, and technical teams to create unique customer solutions leveraging the full power of the Salesforce platform, the role holder will work in-house contributing to Innovate UK’s salesforce environment.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Ability to collaborate and communicate within the project team, working with the business analysts to understand the requirements and formulate solutions.
• Implementation of customer Salesforce solution projects that involve the Sales Cloud (CRM), Service Cloud (Call Centres), Collaboration Cloud (Chatter), Marketing Cloud, Custom Cloud, and/or integrations to ensure scope and customer expectations are met.
• Develop, test, document and deploy changes through Salesforce.
• Have a good understanding of all software engineering quality standards/benchmarks – both industry wide and those specific.
• Ability to understand the project team's mission and objectives and align person objectives, goals, and aspirations to those objectives.
• Have a good understanding of security concepts and solutions of Salesforce components.
• Communicating, both written or orally, with both business and technology stakeholders at peer and adjacent organisational levels