Our public sector client are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 months – possibly extending
Rate: Up to £700-740pd
• Scoping, planning, and delivery of obligations, as outlined in the forward plan
• Ongoing relationship and stakeholder management within the programme in the context of assigned delivery objectives
• Ongoing management and coordination of changes including those required by suppliers
• Coordination and management of relevant delivery teams to enable delivery of the changes required
• Coordination of wider teams involved in the service change projects, including commercial, communications, clinical, clinical safety, architecture, information governance, finance, solution assurance and live services.
• information governance in respect of sensitive data
• change management in a live / operational service environment
• cloud data services and data management services
• managing stakeholders, their expectations, and competing priorities
• agile project management under a programme structure
• large scale data collection, linkage, analysis, and dissemination
• Programme controls – reporting, planning, risk management.
-Recent experience in the NHS/ Health setting
-Must have been involved in digital or technical data and information services delivery projects
CV Deadline: 21/09/2021 – 16:00