Our Defence client is currently recruiting for a Product Owner, on a longer term contract basis paying £650 P/D inside IR35.
Role: Product Owner
Contract Length: 421 working days/23 Months
Location: Located in Basingstoke with regular visits to Corsham.
Pay Rate to Candidate: £650 UMB/ £483.80 PAYE
Strong experienced Product Owner with Agile experience
• SAFe Product Owner. ESSENTIAL - A qualified SAFe Product Owner with relevant experience in Defence or similar sector. Able to demonstrate management of large-scale ICT backlog for the benefit of the ART.
• Program and Project Manager. DESIRABLE - Project Management qualification through PRINCE 2/ APMP, MSP Programme Management qualification
• Scrum Master. DESIRABLE – A Qualified SCRUM Master or experience of delivering Large scale, Classified IT systems using SCRUM processes.
• Technical. DESIRABLE – Knowledge, skills and experience delivering Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and/or Military “Information and Communication Technology” services.
• SAFe Practitioner. ESSENTIAL - Demonstrated through “Implementing SAFe” qualification (Ver 4.5 or later) and associated experience of delivery of large scale, IT based Release Trains.
• Recent relevant experience of working with classified systems is desirable.
• Knowledge of DI and other MOD areas’ ways of working would be beneficial
Activities to be Undertaken:
• Preparation and Participation in PI Planning
• Vision and Roadmap
• Objective Setting
• Maintain the team backlog
• Iteration Planning
• Just-in-time story elaboration
• Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
• Accepting stories
• Understand enabler work functionality.
• Team demo and retrospective
• Inspect and Adapt
Security Clearance: DV – Sole UK National (Must fill out the MOD/DTSL field- If clearance hasn’t been used in last 12 months it will have lapsed- UK National, not Citizen or Dual citizen)
Clearance last used:
Interview Process: TBC