Our government client are currently looking for a Power BI Developer to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 31.03.2022
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate : £400 pd
• Proven Power BI and data experience gained in previous roles
• Experience of publishing Power BI reports on the web and external organisation distributions
• Candidate has previously deployed Power BI reports externally
• Demonstrates a high degree of proficiency in designing and developing complex, high quality dashboard solutions
• Candidate demonstrates previous experience of developing their own dashboards
• Previous experience of meeting the visualisation, reporting and analytics needs of reporting functions through development of presentation and data models
• Candidate demonstrates experience of the development of visualisation of data and reporting products
• Experience of working with large dataset and advance level calculations
• Candidate demonstrates experience building reports based on large datasets using advance level calculations
• Working closely with management teams to understand their requirements and develop dashboarding, reporting and analytic solutions through prototyping and requirements analysis.
• Candidate demonstrates previous experience of developing Dashboards and Reports based on requirements
• Excellent communication skills, ability to understand end user requirements and present reports to senior management audiences.
• Candidate has strong experience of communicating with senior audiences and end users
• Previous experience of working within Cloud Services, specifically within Azure environment including SQL Databases and Power BI Services. Knowledge of implementing row level security.
• Candidate demonstrates knowledge and experience of working with these technological platforms and services - assisting other where required.
• Experience developing using SQL, relational databases and data warehousing technologies. Primary skills required SQL, Power BI and Power Query & DAX. Desirable knowledge of R and Python.
• Candidate demonstrates technical experience of developing data services using listed technologies and coding.
• Experience building Data Models for use by multiple end users providing design methodology and project documentation.
• Candidate demonstrates ability to collaboratively create a Data Model, specifically within Power BI, that includes development and maintenance of the service wrap (e.g. documentation / user support).
• Experience in working within an Agile delivery setup
• Candidate has evidence of previously working in an agile delivery environment
• Understands relationships with Product Owners, Scrum Master, Design Leads, Platform Engineers & Solution Architects, demonstrates knowledge of these roles and experience of working with them
• Candidate demonstrates strong experience of working in fast-paced environment
• Public sector experience desirable