Our central government client are currently looking for an SC Cleared Internal Communications Manager to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 31/03/2022
Location: Occasional travel – Lichfield
Pay Rate: £420pd
The key responsibilities of the identified Internal Communication Manager resource are to:
- drive employee engagement around transformation and culture change programmes
- manage integrated communications campaigns, ensuring that the most appropriate channels are used to maximise impact and support our people to feel engaged, inspired and valued
- draw on a broad range of Internal Communications experience to provide informed strategic communications advice to internal stakeholders of all grades, working collaboratively to define, devise and deliver appropriate Internal Communications activities
- generate creative content ideas and deliver tactically across our range of channels, working collaboratively with colleagues across other Communications disciplines
- promote Internal Communications best practice within the team, supporting the function’s drive for continuous improvement
- ensure timely evaluation of Internal Communications activity to track reach and engagement amongst audience groups, using this insight to inform future activity
- build and manage relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders to shape the development of key communications products.
Security Clearance: SC Clearance - Mandatory
CV Deadline: 11/10
Interview Process: Video