Our Government client is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner, on a initial 2 month contract paying £600 P/D inside IR35.
Role: HR Business Partner
Contract Length: 24/01/2022
Location: London Victoria flexibility to also work from home throughout the week
Pay Rate to Candidate: £550-£600 per day Umbrella Rate
Minimum Requirement: As per Job Spec- Must have public sector HR Generalist business partner experience.
Security Clearance: BPSS Clearance
CV Deadline: Tuesday 4pm
Interview Process: TBC Via Teams
As a HR Business Partner, you will be the face of HR for the business. You will work alongside, influence and provide constructive challenge to senior leaders. Using Organisational Design and Development, Strategic Workforce Planning and engagement strategies you will ensure your business area is set up to deliver the department’s priorities.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supporting the Senior Leadership Team, leading on providing HR insight to shape business strategy, acting as critical friend with constructive challenge to influence decisions.
• Supporting the business areas through organisational change including organisational design and the development of strategic workforce plans
• Providing business insight to shape HR strategies, priorities, continuous improvement and interventions.
• Developing, commissioning and implementing people solutions to business issues, focussed on the longer-term strategic goals of the business area
• Partnering any Heads of Profession that sit within your business area to ensure we are building the long-term professional capability and have the relevant mechanisms in place to support the recruitment and retention within the profession.
• Leading for the HRBP team on one of the expert service areas within HR (e.g. talent and capability; D&I and Health and Wellbeing) ensuring a proactive two-way flow of information between the DHSC HR team and the business, feeding into strategies, key messages, timelines and business engagement activity including employee relations.
Essential Skills will include:
• Previous HRBP experience or significant experience in engaging with senior business stakeholders on people priorities at a strategic level
• Experience of supporting business change and delivering at pace within a complex environment
• Working knowledge of enabling workforce moves and related HR processes (e.g. Machinery of Government - MOG).
• Flexibility to adapt quickly, cut through and manage ambiguity and drive through innovative solutions
• Very strong communication and influencing skills both written and verbal
• Stakeholder engagement skills at all levels of an organisation
• Experience in Organisation Design and Development is desirable.