Our Government client is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner , on a 3 month remote working contract paying £350 P/D inside IR35 based in Leeeds.
Role: HR Business Partner
Contract Length: 3 months
Location: Leeds – In office
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £350 a day Umbrella
Minimum Requirement: -
CIPD L5/L7, 5+ YEARS RESOURCING EXPERIENCE, Prepared to work from an office full time, TUPE experience knowledge beneficial.
Reporting the to the Head of HR the role-holder will facilitate all end-to-end recruitment across UKIB and be responsible for embedding legally sound recruitment processes and procedures across the organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering all recruitment elements of the UKIB People Plan which will include the drafting and launch a UKIB Recruitment Policy and design and provision of recruitment MI.
Critically the role holder will also facilitate all UKIB employee onboarding, including seconders and interim positions, and through working in collaboration with shared services will confidently ensure that all required vetting, employment references, I.T equipment and employee account set-up is completed as efficiently and as timely as possible.
A key ambition of this post will be to work with tenacity and vigour in expediting the time frame from point of offer to employee start date which will not only result in quicker growth for UKIB but also mitigate the risk of losing potential talent to other employer.
• Manage and facilitate all recruitment activity (permanent hires, secondments and interim), ensuring legal compliance, at UKIB to include:
Supporting stakeholders with the drafting of recruitment business cases
Attending recruitment board
Drafting and publication of job adverts
Drafting of job descriptions
Providing robust and accurate MI on current recruitment campaigns
• Manage and facilitate all selection activity (permanent hires, secondments and interim), ensuring legal compliance, at UKIB to include:
Facilitating shortlisting and communicating decisions
Ensuring that selection is legally compliant and non-discriminatory
Arranging interviews and panels
• Triage/Manage the HR recruitment Inbox responding to all internal and external enquires in a manner that is commensurate with UKIB standards.
• Collaborate with UKIB colleagues to develop the external recruitment web-page for UKIB
• Draft and launch a UKIB Recruitment Policy
CV Deadline: 1st July 4pm
Interview Process: MS Teams