Our central government client are currently looking for an SC Cleared DevOps Engineer to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Hybrid working between home and office
IR35: In scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: £700pd
● Automating & Configuring CI-CD Pipelines
● Supporting the SitCen Data Engineers in their Data Pipeline automation work
● Providing technical support capability, solving more challenging platform use and configuration issues
● Writing scripts to deliver/work with our platforms, such as developing terraform files
● Ensuring working to our appropriate standards, ensuring high service quality.
● AWS Infrastructure Design & Implementation.
● Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
● System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
● Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
Providing recommendations for architecture and process
● Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging.
● Strong AWS experience (ideally including Lambda, Glue, Redshift, RDS, Sagemaker, IAM, Athena, EC2, Kinesis, Cloudwatch, Cloudtrail)
● Experience in AWS Fargate and AppStream
● Previous experience of setting up and implementing CI/CD systems from scratch
● Good Experience in core infra AWS services
● DevOps background with good knowledge of cloud based IAC technologies. Terraform, serverless or cloud formation
● Knowledge of wider DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes etc
● Git as version control. Familiar with git flow branching strategy.
● Be able to automate build/release pipelines and configurations.
● Hands on, roll up your sleeves attitude - let’s get it done!
● An in-depth understanding and experience of automation scripting (Python and PowerShell).
● Troubleshooting AWS access/platform issues
● Familiarity with Python TDD frameworks like pytest, unittest, coverage etc
Security Clearance: MUST HAVE SC CLEARANCE
CV Deadline: Thursday COB
Interview Process: tbc