Our client is a major design, engineering and project management consultancy who has been rapidly growing within various sectors and who is looking for multiple experienced professionals to join them on permanent basis. This role is for a Data Insights & Delivery Team Lead located in Bristol, Aldershot, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Surrey, Manchester or London.
The Data Intelligence Practice prides itself of being an inclusive and collaborative environment where they aim to give every colleague all conditions to achieve their full potential - being true to this mission they envisage you to:
- Be a people person and willing to take an already high performing team to its next level and drive the ever-growing customer satisfaction.
- Be a champion and evangelist for Data Insights & Delivery services both internally in the company and with clients.
- Be a team player and show ability and willingness to work and influence decisions in the DI Leadership team with the other 3 team leads.
- Foster the growth of the Data insights & Delivery team - in terms of headcount, revenue and profit - and continue fostering its great team culture.
- Expand a growing footprint of Data Insights & Delivery services with their clients, by:
- Leading the definition of new frameworks and methodologies.
- Sponsor the creation of new innovative services and offerings.
- Establish cross pollination pathways with other teams both in the practice and organisation.
- Become the face for Data Insights & Delivery for our client in the industry.