- Deadline: 28.02.2024
Our client is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, project management consultancies. They have a requirement for a Data Architect to join their growing team on a permanent basis and to help support their increasing portfolio and workload. The role is located in London, Aldershot or Bristol.
They are currently looking for Senior Data Architects, to help their clients across a wide range of industries (e.g., Aerospace, Defence, National Security, Central Government and National Infrastructure) in their mission to establish consistency and realise business benefit from data and information assets.
As a lead Data Architect, you will be given the freedom and director level support to establish data agendas with their clients where you will bring your experience, ideas and perspectives on data and intelligence and drive a skill cross-pollination with the wider practice to implement E2E data solutions driving real business benefit.
The Data Intelligence Practice prides itself of being an inclusive and collaborative environment where they aim to give every colleague all conditions to achieve their full potential - being true to this mission they envisage you to:
- Be a champion and evangelist for Data Architecture and Data Best Practices both internally in the company and with their/your clients.
- Drive and foster a passion in Data and Intelligence on your junior colleagues.
- Streamline and Industrialise their Data and Intelligence offerings and help to take them into another level.
- Become a presence and a face of Data Architecture for our client in the industry.
- Solid experience in at least one discipline, but ideally more across Data Modelling; Data Integration & Processing; Data Storage; Information Consumption - ideally gained across E2E data deliveries.
- Experience in data toolsets and platforms supporting the architectural knowledge above.
- Experience in Cloud (Azure and/or AWS) and On-Prem implementations.
- Pre-sales experience would be a plus, and prior experience in establishing go-to-market propositions / offerings would be amazing.
- Experience in managing Chief Officer and Director Level relationships would be excellent.
- Good 360 understanding of different data disciplines and ways to leverage these via comprehensive Data Architectures.
- Prior Experience in Defence, Central Government or National Infrastructure would be a plus.