Our Government client is currently recrutiing for a Digital Security Technician on a 1 years contract paying £440 p/d inside IR35.
Role: Digital Security Technician
Contract Length: Until end of March 2022
Location: Wyton- 1 week onsite 1 week off
Pay Rate to Candidate: £440 per day per day umbrella
• Experience with Windows and Linux environments including scripting.
• Ability produce search schemas and data parsers in XML format to support end user analyst requirements.
• Have experience of data analysis and be able to adapt/develop search techniques to support documented use-cases.
• Have experience in the use of and be capable of learning the employment of SIEM and UEBA tooling.
• Have a good understanding of Insider Threat and the Intelligence community.
• Capable of handling sensitive STRAP and personal information.
• Capable of articulating and escalating risk, including those that are highly sensitive.
• Ability to interpret MOD requirements to deliver the Enterprise Audit Initiative. Defence intelligence or defence digital experience is ideal
• Capable of learning on the job and gleaning experience to peers and subordinates.
Security Clearance: Due to security and information access restriction, the role is only open to a sole BRITISH national with active DV clearance that is valid for at least another 12 months, the successful candidate will be engaged on the condition that they must acquire and keep a Special Post Check (SPC).