Our government client are currently looking for a Content Officer to join their team on a new contract.
Location: Lichfield – Hybrid – WFH 1-2 days a week. - Travel involved – Expenses TBC.
Security Clearance: SC CLEARANCE
This role is critical to the organisation as it is responsible for the production of all video and graphics content for the business, this includes CE videos and content for internal and external ExCo led events as well as the design of corporate level reports and plans. It is also responsible for advising on branding and use of imagery across the business.
Essential Experience & Skills
• Experience with using Mac/Apple and Windows hardware/software
• Experience in creating content using the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite: After Effects, Audition, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Can work across internal and external channels including social media.
• Have a core focus in video and animation content design.
• Ability to with collaboratively within a team
• At least a Level 5 qualification in a design related subject.
Desirable Experience & Skills
• Experience of using professional camera equipment, lighting, and microphones.
• Expertise in the creation of material optimized for digital (on-line and social) and traditional media outlets.