Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Content Designer, on a 6 month contract paying £495 P/D Inside IR35.
Role: Content Designer
Contract Length: 6 Months
Location: Up to 2 days a week in the office
Pay Rate to Candidate: 495/Umb
Contract content Designer
Our Client is looking for a contract Content Designer to work on a full digital service. You will design and iterate content for both citizen and internal audiences while working within an agile delivery team.
You will own the content and its quality throughout a user’s journey, and be comfortable using evidence, data and research to back up your decisions.
You will understand user needs and user centred design principles. You will have experience of working alongside user researchers, interaction designers, service designers, product owners and developers. You will be joining an established MOJ content team and be expected to participate in MOJ-wide community activities.
● creating content to help digital services meet user needs and business objectives, and create a clear, joined-up customer journey
● monitoring and improving content based on user feedback, research and data
● working effectively with subject matter experts, stakeholders and partners to deliver clear, relevant content
● ensuring all content assets are user-focused, accurate, optimised appropriately (e.g. for search), and meet relevant design, style and brand guidelines
● working with colleagues to understand user behaviours and data patterns to improve how services perform
● ensuring appropriate policy and legal fact checking of content and timely production and publishing
● ability to support the content team with peer reviews, content audits and benchmarking
Knowledge, skills and experience
● good knowledge of clear English and GDS tone of voice guidelines
● established track record of developing content to meet user needs for digital services
● understanding of design patterns and user-centred design principles
● experienced at working collaboratively within agile delivery teams
● adept at providing simple, clear content to communicate complex issues
● confident communicator: able to persuade; negotiate; influence; network; and work with stakeholders
● experience scoping, commissioning and editing content
● good presentation skills
● experience designing and developing workable content prototypes
Security Clearance: BPSS (Basic Disclosure)
CV Deadline: Monday 26th
Interview Process tbc