Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Commercial Sourcing Lead, on a until 30/09/21 paying £600 p/d inside.
Role: Commercial Sourcing Lead
Contract Length – until 30/09/2021
Pay Rate to Candidate: £600 – Umbrella
Security Clearance: Standard BPSS
CV Deadline: Tuesday 16th March 4pm
Interview Process: MS teams
Collaborate with suppliers, customers and colleagues to:
• Proactively build and maintain strong relationships of influence with customers (including Senior Government Policy owners) and suppliers, and develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of categories and markets acting as a source of expert insight and advice for the public sector;
• Use your awareness and understanding of commercial marketplaces and strategic category management to create best-in-class category strategies addressing the future trajectory of the categories and markets you operate within; and
• Support the creation and refresh of market leading strategies and develop product propositions, through to the delivery of products and services that enables the market to deliver customer needs in a sustainable way, delivering outstanding customer service and value and driving growth in the uptake of product propositions.
• Facilitate strategic added value initiatives throughout the product lifecycle and ensuring the delivery of continuous improvement.
• Demonstrate personal presence, energy and drive in inspiring yourself and others to excel. Collaborate with suppliers, customers and colleagues to:
• Proactively build and maintain strong relationships of influence with customers and suppliers, and develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of categories and markets acting as a source of expert insight and advice for the public sector;
. Ability to run a procurement process to public sector governance.
• Excellent communication and consultative skills to building strong relationships with stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
• Developed innovative sourcing strategies demonstrating unrelenting focus on customer service and deep market insight.
• In- depth Procurement knowledge that has delivered outstanding value for money and strong Commercial outcomes
• The ability to demonstrate the implementation of the latest Category Management methodology and a clear demonstration of staying abreast of latest Category Management market trends
• Proven experience in influencing Senior Internal and External stakeholders
Evidence of the ability to identify process improvements and successfully manage changes that deliver great Commercial outcomes
• Strong leadership capability, being able to illustrate how to successfully lead a team or manage a project.
Understanding of the Pathology workstream. CIPS qualified.