Our Public Sector client is currently recruiting for Chartered Surveyor on a 12 months contract basis paying up to £450 P/D Inside IR35.
Role: Chartered Surveyor
Contracting Authority: Network Rail
Sensitive Information on Client –NO
Contract Length: 12 months (possible extension)
Location: Birmingham, Manchester or London
Pay Rate to Candidate: Umbrella £364 - £450 per day
Security Clearance: BPSS
CV Deadline: 26th April 2021
Interview Process: vis MS Teams
Needs someone to come in with good ideas of how to maximise space – especially the larger Victorian stations. NOT RAIL – property/retail/merchandising/franchising experience/marketing b/g or TUI etc development background – not Smiths Burger King outside the box.
• Foster and develop key relationships with internal Network Rail teams, Train Operators and potentially 3rd party stakeholders, potential tenants and investors.
• Undertake and co-ordinate route-based and individual TOC portfolio evaluations, to establish where NR can add value to the TOC estate and generate more revenue for both parties.
• Deliver business plans showing the current revenue of a station, group of stations or route and where any upside could come from. Prepare an action plan for each potential new business showing the required investment to deliver the optimum returns for both NR and any business partners
• Support the Regional Property Director and Project teams, with other new businesses that involve new products or services, by building business cases for these and coaching the potential client in the NR and TOC processes.
• Prepare a menu of options in terms of services NR and the Train Operators could provide and actively sell these to potential customers.
• Demonstrate good attention to detail by producing carefully prepared, accurate work, and use thorough and effective data gathering techniques in all aspects of the work.
Able to deliver and be front line for clients
property/retail/merchandising/franchising experience/marketing b/g or TUI etc development background