This role with our Central Government Client is for a Business Analyst for 240 working days. The role is located in Salisbury as and when is required.
As a Business Analyst your main responsibilities would include:
• Requirements gathering – Coordinate requirement activities, their validation and sign-off ensuring that the needs of the key stakeholders are articulated determining the need and value of per-forming the activity based on the context
• Process modelling – Determine requirement for and develop, coordinate and agree sign-off of the ‘As-Is’ and To-Be’ business process work
• Gap Analysis – Coordinate and lead on the evaluation of requirements against the present state (where they are) & the target state (where they want to be) and identify opportunities to develop successful business requirements as well as cultivate stakeholder relationships needed to make the transition.
• Impact Analysis – Lead on ensuring that the potential consequences of a change are correctly identified, that stakeholders have been identified and are part of the overall process and that benefits have been collated in response to the impact analysis.
• Benefit Analysis – Coordinate and lead on ensuring that identified benefits analysis is developed and disseminated to project sponsors, senior managers and project stakeholders where applicable.
• Stakeholder management and engagement – Coordinate Stakeholder analysis and communications with project and Communications team and ensure that stakeholder management is an ongoing process.
• Facilitation – Liaise with business owners, business architects business users change and technical teams to identify solutions.
• System Analysis – Lead on the work of systems analysis to ensure business needs are translated into solutions against identified time lines, & work with technical leads to ensure business needs are translated into the technical solutions.