Our government client are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 months
Pay Rate: £600 per day
Security Clearance: BPS
Responsible for owning and maintaining a prioritised accessibility backlog across all services and channels, enabling the organisation to focus on addressing the highest profile items in relation to accessibility and inclusion. The successful candidate will work systematically through the backlog to refine delivery tickets with supporting evidence and requirements, ensure delivery teams are implementing changes, and that opportunities for improvement along the end-to-end experience are seized
• Jira Compliments
• Microsoft teams
Core day to day duties:
Agile working methodology. You can identify and compare the best processes or delivery methods to use, including measuring and evaluating outcomes.
- You know how to help the team to decide the best approach. You can help teams to manage and visualise outcomes, prioritise work and work to agreed minimum viable product (MVP), print and scope. (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
- Business analysis expertise: Taking responsibility for investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services.
- Business improvement process: Analysing current services and processes, identifying and implementing opportunities to optimise these.
- Digital perspective: Good digital understanding demonstrated in approach to work. Can identify and implement solutions for assisted digital. (Relevant skill level: practitioner)
- Methods and tools: Ensure that teams are using the right tools and methodologies, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Miro etc.
- V8hRequirements definition and management: facilitating the setting of business priorities for change initiatives of high complexity. User focus: collaborating with user researchers and can represent users internally.
=Translating findings into Jira tickets for the software team can fix for external users (NHS Digital etc)
• Technical ability to produce Jira tickets that are filterable so we can see which user services are facing problems
• Accessibility knowledge or experience with people with disabilities