Our central government client are currently looking for a 2nd line desktop support to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: initial 3 month
Location: London / WFH – with travel to other sites
Pay Rate: £225pd
• Previous 2nd Line experience
• Configuring devices / builds / repairs
• Active Directory / VPNS / Cisco any connect
• Currently using SERVICENOW for recording incidents etcs
• MUCH MORE THAN A SERVICE DESK ROLE – BIGGER ROLE THAN THIS!!!
• ESSENTIAL SOLID CUSTOMER SERVICE – DEALING WITH ALL Levels - Ministers through to admin staff
The role will require a great customer service and the ability to learn new skills quickly. IT is always changing and Digital and Technology Directorate are currently in the process of rolling out a variety of service offerings that will further improve the customer experience.
The roles provide around the clock support onsite and remote support for users in London including Covid-19 response teams, the Secretary of State (SoS), Permanent Secretary, Ministers and their Private Offices.
The roles provide a critical service to users to maintain their productivity, through resolution of IT hardware and software issues