Our Government client is currently recruiting for a 2nd Line Support Engineer, on a 6 month contract basis paying £300 P/D inside IR35.
2nd Line Support Engineer
Contracting Authority: MOJ
Sensitive Information on Client –/NO - please do not advertise rate or client name
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Royal Courts of Justice, London. (remote)
IR35: INSIDE IR35
Pay Rate to Candidate:300
Security Clearance: BPSS/ DBS
CV Deadline: 02/07 @15:00
Interview Process: MS TEAMS INVITE
There are 2 x Roles Essential Criteria:
• Recognised IT Qualification/Degree relevant to position.
• Knowledge and experience of administering MS 0365 (at 2nd line level). The post-holder is required to have specialist knowledge of MS O365 environment - Exchange online (e.g. message tracing, managing malware incidents), SharePoint (e.g. create a team site), Powershell (create and execute scripts), Azure (Dynamic Security Groups) and MS Teams.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint (as described by most external courses).
• Knowledge of the different operating systems/devices highly desirable, however Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and iOS is essential.
• Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders. This role will involve dealing with the senior judiciary.
• Experience of dealing with incident, problem and change management processes.
• Being able to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders clearly and concisely (e.g. explaining a complex incident in plain English).
• Experience of working in a 2nd Line team within an IT support environment.
• Production of support documentation and training materials for both internal support teams and customers.
• Being able to deliver training to colleagues and customers.
• Experience of a call logging systems (Service Now highly desirable).