Service Delivery Advisor
Quote ref: 1061/81147
Our client is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, project management and building services consultancies. They have a requirement for a Service Delivery Advisor to join their growing team and to help support their increasing portfolio and workload. This role is a 7 month contract located in Epsom.
The work of the People Operations Team, based in Epsom, Surrey is key to supporting the business, line managers and employees in all things HR Services. This team delivers the HR Service with passion and commitment providing a consistently great customer experience, making sure services are delivered optimally and within agreed SLA’s whilst meeting all policy and compliance requirements.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- Pro-actively monitoring and supporting The People Hub to ensure defined service delivery objectives are met.
- Identifying and delivering process and system improvements to optimise service delivery.
- Assisting with HR employee training and mentoring in Service Excellence.
- Working with global colleagues to ensure global efficiencies and alignment within the HR function.
- Supporting with data analytics within the region.
- Overseeing and advising on data quality, governance, and management within the region, ensuring it aligns globally.
- Supporting the HR function with the delivery of projects and campaigns.
- Strong stakeholder communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships through a partnership approach.
- Good understanding of how to use data to achieve service improvements.
- Ability to advise and support the People Hub based in Bangalore and UK HR Function in best practice and drive results.
- Willingness to own tasks and the resilience to work through issues to conclusion.
- Experience in being able to manage own time, multi-task, prioritise and re-prioritise tasks.
- Ability to drive improvement through the assessment of existing processes and implementation of new processes.
- Whilst a recognised HR and/ or Data Analytics qualification would be preferred; they would consider applications where equivalent knowledge and expertise has been obtained via experience in role.
- Experience in working in a global model.
- Experience in reporting and data analytics in Workday, ServiceNow Pro and/ or Oracle HRMS.
- Understanding and experience of Agile working.
- Previous experience of working in a shared services environment.
- Experience of supporting projects and using data effectively within a project environment.