Ideally SC clearance already in place but they are willing to put the person through it.
To enable this, we are expanding our technical recruiting teams to cover other digital and technology professions (Product Management, Delivery Management, User Centred Design and Architecture) and scaling our Civil Servant numbers in these professions. Our recruiters are strategic business partners, matchmakers, sellers and marketers, all wrapped into one. We partner with our hiring managers to grow their teams with great people in multiple technical and business areas across the UK.
These roles are a very much 'hands on' headhunting with a strong focus on delivery and finding excellent candidates for the client in Architecture, Product Management, Delivery Management and User Centred Design roles (there will be 2 Lead roles focussing on each profession but may be required to work flexibly across teams as required). It is essential you have worked in technical recruitment previously and have a deep working knowledge of one or more of the professions listed.
The roles will drive full cycle recruiting, and act as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and the teams interviewing. You’ll have the opportunity to shape, mould, and impact how fast we grow, the way we’re viewed in the industry, and the experience we provide candidates.
Specialist skills/ knowledge:
1. Autonomy with a demonstrated ability to work independently and simultaneously personally headhunting candidates on multiple positions in a technical environment.
2. Proven and current knowledge of recruitment challenges in the digital, data and technology space including current market rates for roles.
3. Superior at selling value proposition, negotiating and closing great candidates.
4. Skilled and confident at operating with a sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle.
5. Able to successfully navigate an ever-changing process.
6. Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract highly in-demand talent.
7. Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to speak eloquently about software development.
8. Superior negotiating and closing skills and navigating complex offers.
9. Strong analytic capabilities to measure, analyse and report on data and hiring metrics to drive continuous improvements.
Desirable specialist qualifications or experience:
Ideally candidates will also have the following skills or some experience in:
1. Knowledge of Civil Service Recruitment Principles
2. Knowledge of Civil Service Nationality Rules
3. Experience of working in an Agile environment
4. Knowledge of SFIA, (Skills Framework for Information Age)