Credit Control Assistant
Quote ref: 1061/90557
Our client is one of the world’s most respected consultancies. They have a requirement for a Credit Control Assistant to join their growing team on a permanent basis and to help support their increasing portfolio and workload. The role is hybrid working and is located in any of their UK offices.
Some of the main responsibilities for this role include:
- To assist in the collection of external customer debt.
- To inform and resolve any issues or disputes on external Customer accounts that may prevent payment.
- To build internal Customer relationships to assist in the Cash Collections role.
- To build external Customer relationships to assist in the collection of cash.
- To ensure that appropriate action is taken against accounts that are in default, in line with the Cash Collections procedure.
- To maintain Customer account records to communicate previous actions taken.
- To demonstrate ability to meet the monthly cash target both individually and as a team.
- To advise Business Units of any potential issues or problems that may arise on external.
- ICM or equivalent would be desirable.
- A strong track record of working in a Collections/Credit Control environment.
- Experience working with purchase orders and resolving disputes.
- Excel: Intermediate level in order to create spreadsheets and maintain databases when required.
- Word: Basic level in order to create written communication and reports.
- Outlook: Intermediate level in order to communicate with Customers via email.
- Telephone Skills: Ability to handle all types of calls, whether internal or external, in a polite, helpful and informative manner.
- Able to work collaboratively, thus building strong relationships with Project Managers and Finance colleagues.
- Skilled at prioritising workload to ensure key deadlines are met.
- Organised and flexible.
- Effective communicator.